- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 10
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @@Mocho
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days
Your Steam Name: dragonkingx239
Your Roleplay Name: Micheal Chapman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:459177290
Why were you punished?: 3.20 Disconnecting from the Server You must not be unconscious, in active roleplay, or speaking to a staff member when disconnecting. You must wait until 10 minutes have passed since committing a crime, unless the crime has been resolved (you were charged or absolved). You are not allowed to disconnect to save items. If you have to disconnect during roleplay, you must make a report and provide a good reason.
Why should this appeal be considered?: First most I want to apologize for this happening it was obviously due to my error but it wasn't in bad faith, I had been having too leave to go pick up a friend and I was playing out my last moments, when I got in the police chase, I should have stayed and played it out until jail time but I was very short on time and left it last minute to leave and I just had to go and decided to just leave and turn my pc off. I apologize and understand I shouldn't have done this, had it been regular circumstances I wouldn't have. I ask my ban to be reduced to a day and assure you guys it won't happen again. Kind regards, dragonkingx239
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @@Mocho
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days
Your Steam Name: dragonkingx239
Your Roleplay Name: Micheal Chapman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:459177290
Why were you punished?: 3.20 Disconnecting from the Server You must not be unconscious, in active roleplay, or speaking to a staff member when disconnecting. You must wait until 10 minutes have passed since committing a crime, unless the crime has been resolved (you were charged or absolved). You are not allowed to disconnect to save items. If you have to disconnect during roleplay, you must make a report and provide a good reason.
Why should this appeal be considered?: First most I want to apologize for this happening it was obviously due to my error but it wasn't in bad faith, I had been having too leave to go pick up a friend and I was playing out my last moments, when I got in the police chase, I should have stayed and played it out until jail time but I was very short on time and left it last minute to leave and I just had to go and decided to just leave and turn my pc off. I apologize and understand I shouldn't have done this, had it been regular circumstances I wouldn't have. I ask my ban to be reduced to a day and assure you guys it won't happen again. Kind regards, dragonkingx239
