Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Money
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: JannikN
Your Roleplay Name: Jack North
Your SteamID: STEAM_76561198311109547

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: i broke rule 2.5 and 5.1 and 5.6 cause i was involed in the incident. my friend was actually the one trying to mug them so kinda had to help, ended up shooting one of them in the head since he was being a minge. the other one got killed by my friend while he was trying to get the police

Why should this appeal be considered?: im really sorry, I was planning to do some stuff with my friend today. i just wanna say that im sorry and it wont happen again im really sorry. is there any chance my ban could be reduced? i dont know how i could make this appeal 250 characters so now im just rambling. anyway im really sorry and it wont happen again i swear on my life. wow still not 250 characters this has to be insanely long damn. i will keep my hands of those new players, instead i will show them around the city and how to make money in various ways both legally and ilegally i hope you will accept my apology,i am sincerely sorry - JannikN

Additional Information: because i really screwed up and i wont mug new players ever again. im really sorry please accept my apology

Reaction score

Considering your amicable record and the fact that you have taken the time to write this apology, we have decided to reduce your ban. This is conditional on the fact that you take sincere efforts in terms of how you mug, and in particular your behaviour towards new players.

Your ban will be reduced to 3 days but any future offences regarding mugging or new players will entail far greater consequences.

Reviewed with @money

Status
Not open for further replies.