Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin Ruggiero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2 - The player used a racial slur in-game, has been playing enough to know that this is disallowed and not tolerated

Why should this appeal be considered?: Valentine,

Firstly i wanna say that im not trying to spam my apology,and that will be last one,because i know that for spamming apologies i can get my ban extended or forum ban.So that one will be the last one.

Im deeply sorry for my extreme childlish behaviour and the fact that i didnt manage my emotions and used a racial slurs,im very sorry for using that and if i accused my friend towards who i used the racial slur.

@GrimReaper1234 im very sorry that i used a racial slur towards you,i was mad at you but it doesnt really matter because its still a rule breakage,i will try to controle my emotions next time.
Im also sorry towards other peoples who heard me using that slur,and maybe i harrased someone with it,sorry.
I will control my emotions since now,because i were told that other punishment for 1.2 may be very long,or ever permanent.

Im making that apology because its 3 days and i will get unbanned,i just wanna get unbanned earlier and continue enjoying the server with my friends and help other players.

Thanks for reading my apology,i hope yall have a good day! :woot:

Kind Regards,
Benjamin Ruggiero

Status
Not open for further replies.