Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: money
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: CloutToken
Your Roleplay Name: Peter Swans
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:112660502

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User evaded from police for no reason after just being released and taking the car that was about to be seized by police, then when the officer was about to reclaim the car, user shot the officer further escalating his sentence.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I honestly did not know that I was breaking the rules here and I sincerely apologize. I shot a police officer waaaaay too quick and barely gave him an opportunity to figure out what he was doing. I've been extremely exhausted this entire week and this ban has landed exactly throughout the span of the weekend which I was looking forward to de-stressing on by playing Perp with friends. I really do not have any intentions of messing around and I most certainly will begin to second-guess myself before pulling the trigger. Again I'm sorry, and I can assure you this won't happen again. I've been making strides to not get in trouble with server administration since my return, and I really would not like this to taint that record. I'm sorry and I really hope that you can consider giving me another chance. Thanks.

E: I'd also like to point out most of my prior 3.4 bans were for things such as pulling guns out while actively at gunpoint such as during a robbery, something I've ceased doing altogether. I'm not saying that this makes what I did OK, but it's just for context.

Last edited:
Reaction score

The officer accepts your apology, however, you have an awful record but what I'll do is take your word. On next infringement of 3.4 we'll assume that you really don't care, so expect a long ban. I will lift your ban @blobvis 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.