Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @monk
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: ProperSpice
Your Roleplay Name: Ivan Tkachenko
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:430792617

Why were you punished?: 1.1 User made very disrespectful comments about staff.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I deserve to be unbanned because I honestly did not know that cursing at staff would get me banned. I am not being intentionally stupid I honestly did not think I would get banned. Looking back now I apologize for getting banned as I was only warned before I was banned. I would not have said anything if I realized I was breaking the rules but I played this server years ago when that would have slid and definitely not on the new server. I hope the admins can review my appeal and let me back. I was an older player that played this server a few years ago with friends and was not toxic or had any bans before. I know it is only a month but I feel as if I had no idea and if I am allowed back I would just read the rules. I honestly am sorry to the admin that banned me, it was my first night on the game in years and I did not expect that would get me banned. I got annoyed when the admin called me for a sit and I felt I was not heard as a new player even though I was given a warning. That led me to cursing at the staff member and I sincerely apologize. If I was let back I would for sure adhere by all the rules and not ever curse out a staff member again. For the last time I'm sorry and I appreciate the ban review. I hope the admins reconsider my options and allow me to come back sooner. Other than this incident I honestly have no ban history. Thanks

Additional Information: N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back