Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Nate
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Apo_llo
Your Roleplay Name: Joe Jackwagon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:424667278

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.11 Player added fuel cans to an already massive fire that took up all of the street outside suburbs storage. Player also was prop pushing a car around and prop pushed a car on top of storage. Just came off a two week fuel can related ban.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I understand you may be hesitant to even believe this is an apology since I was not long banned prior to this incident for a occasion such like this. I understand although I did not personally put the fuel cans on the fire, providing them and provoking people to put the fuel cans on-top of the fire to cause an even bigger explosion was not really necessary and was out of order. After doing this I then decided it was funny to mess around with one of my Friends Vehicles and in the process prop pushed it on-top of Suburbs Storage and I understand that it is completely unrealistic and was not needed at all and apologies for that. I regret my actions and have taken some time to reflect on what has happened in hope I will get another chance.

Reaction score

Reduced by a week, you will be unbanned 4th of December

Status
Not open for further replies.