Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Nate
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: THE G MAN
Your Roleplay Name: Callum Rodregez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:714442903

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.11 Player added fuel cans to a huge fire making it explode and affect nearly the whole street outside of suburbs storage. Also was prop pushing flaming parts of cars around and into their friends. Multiple bans for the exact same thing in the past.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am really sorry for what I done at subs I do understand that I put some fuel cans on the fire but the main reason for the fire was to burn like 18 cops it got very out of hand and I am completely aware of this but it wasn’t all me. I am fully able to admit that I was a large part of this incident and I apologise for my actions. And for my prop pushing that was more aimed for the fire to stop spreading as it was setting houses on fire and FD came and could not be bothered to clear it I don’t know why but I should have just called again and said the fire is still ongoing, I am sorry for my actions and I hope you can consider shorting my ban or let me carry on playing. To the staff who said looking forward for your appeal I guess you were correct I will be playing less but just want to play with my org tbh. Hope all is well:)

Reaction score

Reduced to 3 weeks so you can enjoy the christmas update when it comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.