Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: peeps
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Less than 1 Day

Your Steam Name: VVILSON
Your Roleplay Name: Jimmy Parmo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:167155663

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: because i ran across road for no reason

Why should this appeal be considered?: im still getting head around some rules which i forget the fine details of and just asume some things okay which ik i shouldnt, but also he said ban because of my warnings before but steelo gave me a warning i feel isnt fair and because of that im banned after this warning

Additional Information: he said i crashed car on purpose when i didnt it was stolen and i was trying to drive away from cops, he said wrong side of road, again im in stolen car doing high speeds im trying to drive past car in front of me and crash by accident, i feel like he only gave me it cause i wouldnt add him straight away on steam even tho it should of been handled in game because it happened in game, was threatened to add or get banned only because he didnt wanna load game up, i understand im in wrong a bit and im still fresh to rules but feels like some times people twist rp to suit them and other people get railed for nothing, i just wanna be fair no other warning ill argue with because ye im in wrong i should know better but i didnt do anything wrong in car chase in my eyes, also ik its just 12 hours but dont like that im banned when its nothing major when ive seen people get away with worse

Status
Not open for further replies.