Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Nazeer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: zNoah
Your Roleplay Name: Robert toft
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:503344080

Why were you punished?: 3.3 - User got his friends to boost him on top of Hungriges in order to see the inside of it.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello admin im so sry for my actions yesterday i know i did something dumb yesterday and i will never do it again because i hate when i have ban i love to play on perp and nearly plays each day again im so sry for my actions yesterday and i will never repeat my actions again This will never happen again. hope you would considering my ban appeal

Best regards zNoah

Reaction score

You claimed in your previous apology for 3.3 that you read the rule. If you actually read it then you should have known what you did was against the rules.

3.3 Realistic Actions
All actions a player makes must be done as realistically as possible, especially during combat; for example, when jumping up-to, or down-from somewhere, it must be done so slowly, carefully, and without resulting in injury to the player. Furthermore, players should take great care whilst climbing. Players should not attempt to boost people onto buildings or structures, nor should they climb onto objects which realistically would not hold their weight.​

Wait out your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.