Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Nazeer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Buddie
Your Roleplay Name: Buddie McGee
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37214756

Why were you punished?: 3.2 - User used discord with his friends to communicate whilst in game.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello hope your doing well,
I would like to apologize for my actions, I posted a cool video in the media channel on the perpheards server on discord, in this video i was using the discord voice chat while playing but in my defense i did not actually mean to cause harm as i purposely binded my Press to talk bind the same as in game so whenever i spoke on the server i spoke within the Team speak in game.

unfortunately i did not know it would be against the rules to such thing and i did not cause any harm or meant any harm. but its completely understandable why the actions was taken by Nazeer. He explained to me why it was against the rules and made it clear.

I am aware that this action is wrong and against the rules.. i have never intended to do harm and i also would never do such thing in the future.

I hope you understand, and accept my apology.

You never intended to use discord to gain an advantage against other players. You learned from your mistake now that you are not allowed to use any third-party communication application with another player that is on the server.

You will be unbanned now, your punishment will be harsher if you break the rules again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back