Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Nazeer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: ThattomoGamer
Your Roleplay Name: Ian Thompson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:634937857

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User failed to comply whilst under direct gunpoint resulting in his swift death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I think this appeal should be considered because, I play this game everyday and love every second of it and I personally think my ban was a bit harsh and think my explanation for what I did is very understandable and I don't believe I deserve a 2 day ban for something that could have been told to me after the incident happened I've been playing since November and this is my first ban I am always understanding and respectful when I report something or get reported and I'm sorry for my actions and to Nazeer for the way I handled the incident but I was just trying to explain why I did maybe not in the best attitude but If I feel the need to say something I say it so sorry again Thanks to Nazeer or whoever is for taking the time to review this. PS I have read 3.4 over and over again and completely understand it now.

Last edited:
Reaction score

You weren't being mugged, you stole an item from me and refused to return it. Feel free to make a staff complaint.
I will give you a chance as I have explained everything to you on Discord. I expect you to not break 3.4 again, if you do then a harsher punishment will be issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.