Ban Apology (Not sure but Doge and A1L issued the bans in place)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Not sure but Doge and A1L issued the bans in place
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: HyperKaizen
Your Roleplay Name: Kaizen Chan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:804283249

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2 - Usage of homophobic slurs directed towards other players

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hey everyone i just want to let you know how sorry i am for my language, i made some rubbish excuses but it is true that i lash out easily. The admin, d aka doge banned me in the game for a month after raiding the upstairs of the farm which was being raided and we was defending, obviously it is against the rules to do this but all the cops still came up anyway. Making us lose all of our hard work and causing us to lash out making me say Maggots and faggots it was a pretty rubbish situation but then again i had no right to say something like that. I really love this server and Delta.Echo can confirm this to, we cant get enough of playing it so much so we hope that you could unban me so i can work on the org with my mates. This is too fun to miss and i am really sorry again, thanks everyone - Kaizen

Additional Information: I am also sorry for spamming the forums with my appeals, i was just dying to get back on with my friends which resulted in me making so many.

I never wanted to say it in a homophobic manner, it was just the heat of the moment and it came out, i regretted it as soon as i said it.

For the use of the A.I software to make my first appeal i have trouble writting fast and was in a rush in real life and i wanted it to come across as sincere as possible, i did not know of the rules against it.

None of this will every happen again.

I hope this message finds you well and once again i am very sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.