Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Oddy/Allen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: 1OU1S
Your Roleplay Name: Anthony
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:437584009

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 3.11 - After his friends assaulted a player and forced him from his car, he used a planter to deliberately wreck said car. Lied in the report. //Banned for Enforcer Allen

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hey, I know I have appealed this before but please listen. I would like to see if I can possibly get this ban reduced or be unbanned. I said sorry to the person and I also offered money for the repair of the car. I honestly had 0 idea you could not do that but I was told you can.

I'm very new to the server, I played once in 2021 but I really want to play again. If I get unbanned I will never break a rule again. Please consider my apology and I promise nothing will happen again. This server is amazing.

Thank you for reading!

Additional Information: N/A

Reaction score

You deliberately destroyed his car with a planter, and you lied in the report, claiming you just wanted to 'show him your weed'. Now you're claiming you didn't know you weren't allowed to use props to destroy vehicles? You don't need to read to rules to know you can't do that. It's common sense.
It's 3 days, wait it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.