Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Oddy/dg
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Cookie man
Your Roleplay Name: Ben Muller
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460029964

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User executed a player in front of multiple police officers //Banned for Enforcer Oddy

Why should this appeal be considered?: I believe this apology should be considered because it was a genuine mistake on my part and i will be honest I've never read Rule 3.4 but i learned parts of this rule from past experience from warns and ban as well as staff telling me so I end up keep getting warned/banned for it and i am sick of getting banned for this i thought 3.4 was only for life and death not like going to jail for a long time as to be fair i did tried every thing to not get shot because I thought me killing levi like that was allowed i am sorry and i will read 3.4 and try my best to stop breaking it.

Additional Information: Context for why I was banned for 3.4 some guy called Levi killed one of my fellow org member jack so I followed him while was being chased by police into car dealer but I had to back off because he placed down a bomb which forced me and the other cops to fall back once the bomb had gone off I went inside of car dealer to see if I could get a opportunity to get revenge and as soon as I saw him in top floor car dealer with a spas 12 then he took me hostage and I agreed so I could get behind and i did and as soon as i did the cops came up and shot him then reived him so I missed the opportunity so I was fed up so i followed the cop dragging him (frank) to the small bazaar parking lot were i shot him in the head with a Taurus 605 and 3 more times on the ground then i said im dropping the gun and i surrendered then i got cuffed and arrested for 9.5.

Reaction score

After our conversation on the roof, I genuinely believe that you have learned quite a few things from this incident and taken a closer look at 3.4.