Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Oddy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Wtmac
Your Roleplay Name: Donald Makarov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:611504473

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 5.1 - The player disarmed a player outside his base taking him inside to mug him, after being left unattended the victim managed to leave the scene of his mugging only to be shot a minute later by the same player.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This happened day 2 after my 6 month ban , I had only glanced over the rules and misunderstood specifically 2.5 , after he ran inside with the gun inside his hand we had gunpointed him and ziptied him up , If I remember correctly I only took 2 Pyrex dishes and some food and let my partner have the rest of his items ( majority of the items ) who also was attempting to ziptie him at the same time I did but I was the one who was registered to have mugged him . After seeing a police cruiser pull up we ran to the back of the store yet still had a eyes view of the person we mugged from the back of the grocery store , we tried to lockpick out the back , taking our eyes off of him so I could give my partner a crowbar . After seeing that he left I asked my partner who had more experience if I could kill him since he left even though we didnt tell him he could do so , he said I could so I walked out the front and shot him in the back of the head and then the cop who he was running up to aswell and then fled the scene . I understood what I did broke 2.5 and 5.1 and since I have throughly read both and now have a better understanding . My original ban was 3 days but after I made my ban appeal it was ran up to a week since my ban evasion ban from 6 months ago . Im asking for forgiveness and I want Oddy to understand that this wasnt done out of carelessness but just a misunderstanding , I still understand that what I did broke the rules but I still think a week is very harsh considering the circumstances and the fact im technically a new player since my old play time was only around 2-3 days spilt across my alt and my certain main with half of that time consisting of me minging , rdming , acting like a child and not seriously RPing . I was exicted to be unbanned today after work and to findout it was extended ruined my day , If I ever break any rules ill take another 6 month ban . Im sorry for this happening and understand that the chance I was given seems to be a mistake but If youd really look into what happened and what I thought the rules were from my prior experience on the server and what I heard from my org members on the server , in the future ill look into the rules more often and get them into my head and not take advice from others and not just check the rules myself .

Status
Not open for further replies.