Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Oddy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Simon Bendetti
Your Roleplay Name: Simon Bendetti
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 2.5, 2.6 - Started punching a player for no good reason, later failed to report a rule break committed by his friend, in the report claimed that his friend had knocked the player on accident when questioned about the situation when there was nothing accidental regarding the situation.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I would like to clear up some things I failed to do in the night this happened. You opened a report with me and I worded my report very wrong in what I was saying. I admitted I punched a guy trying to wake him up and that my friend has killed him afterwards on accident. I was not the person who killed him nor planned to, my friend continued punching him while I walked away and tabbed out. To me later tabbing back in and seeing he standing over his dead body saying it was an accident. Which it clearly turned out not to be. I apologize for not being more specific it was like 3 AM and my brain was like half off. I think the cooperation part of my ban was a miscommunication between me and you in the report because I failed to let you know I didn't see him get killed as I tabbed out after I walked away. However, I am making this appeal to apologize for punching the person even though it may have been just to try to get his attention to ask him a question I should have just yelled at him more because I was trying to buy some glock 18's off him. I am completely guilty of not reporting my friend however after seeing him molotov the shop. It's basic human nature to not rat out your friends for stupid things they do, what friend would have I been to do such a thing? I had no control over his actions and did not give him the Molotov as it was just sitting in my car for the past like 3 months he grabbed it himself. I think 5 days for failing to rat out my friend is a bit rough and punching someone 2-3 times just to get their attention. I apologize for doing so but I completely dispute the lying part of the ban as previously mentioned I wasn't lying I was telling you what he told me that I didn't see as I wasn't paying attention.

If you don't want to reduce the ban for the miscommunication I entirely understand and the ban is only 3 days left