Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Oddy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Totally not Heisenburg
Your Roleplay Name: Colton Doksa
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84542170

Why were you punished?: 3.4, 3.6 - Failed to comply with a zip tie consent while under gunpoint by multiple players, the player then made comments towards his mugger walking off asking to be shot.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Cause i was just getting too logging Off and i had too get off and then these dudes Climb inside of my suburbs 3 home and I really just emptyed my ENTIRE Inventory all i had in my inventory was and empty water tank and i was not going too sit there and RP For them While i have too deal with my Fucking Dying Grandmother for the remaining hours of the night while i swap turns with my aunt for watching her, What should i have done sat there and Tell my grandmother too shut the fuck up im busy getting mugged for nothing in garrys mod?

Additional Information: i get it though thats NOT THERE PROBLEM i am sorry that i broke 3,4 and 3.6 also i COMPLYED I LET THEM ZIPTIE ME AND DO WHATEVER THEY WANT AS I GO TOO SEE WHAT MY GRANDMA WANTED But i know you dont care so fuck it

Reaction score

You did not let them zip tie you, nor did you let them do anything of what was demanded of you like you claim. If you have to leave the server, play out the scenario to the best of your ability, while informing players through /looc and create a report that you will have to leave.

That being said if you choose to appeal this ban again in the future, you should be fully honest about what happened during this situation.