Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Oddy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: HighCholesterol_Gaming
Your Roleplay Name: Matthew Adams
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:574053237

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.11, 4.1 - The player as an police officer used his barricades to wreck cars and kill players at city hall.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I've taken some time of to rethink my actions. I believe this is my 5th ban that I've gotten on this server. The reason I keep coming back is well... to put it simply. One of the best gmod serious RP servers i have ever come across. My friends introduced me to this server close to a year ago and ever since ive just kept coming back because of the community. This server is fucking hilarious and especially with friends or people I know. I beleive it has been over half of my ban time and my friend is getting unbanned in the following 3 days. I would like to be able to play with him maybe not directly on that date but around that time period hopfully. Addresing the reason i was banned, it was late and I was tired. Which gives me no reason to act the way I did but I just want you to understand that it wasn't really apart of my intentions to ruin the roleplay experince of others. I was hoping that I would gather some people around and try to have a good time but I guess some people didn't join this server to do that kind of stuff. In the future I will avoid my silliness to areas where no ones role play experince would be ruined. That being said, it may seem like the only reason I want to get unbanned would be to mess around but thats not really the point. Yes, acting silly is funny but the reason its funny is because of the risk it proposes. I hope you can accept my apology. Thank you for your time.

Additional Information: Tell Austin I miss him ;(

Reaction score
I was the one who reported you for your actions as you smashed my car to bits and tiered it killing me in the process. I appreciate your apology to me.

lmao the first clip was the other guys fault. The one with the orange traffic cone. Still though, I shoudn't of been prop pushing my patrol car anyway.

Reaction score

Although I appreciate the well-written apology, with your current record you have spent the majority of your time here banned. You should wait this out ban fully before returning to the server this time around.