Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ophelia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: arn.
Your Roleplay Name: Abdee Negara
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:515349324

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.22 - User ran the red light at intersection and was driving on the wrong side of the highway.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Look man, the wrong way of the road was a mistake as in england you drive on the left but the red light was no question out of order. I understand I was warned about the lights before but that was almost a month ago. (9th of sep) but yeah. im sorry and i didnt mean to cause that much trouble for the police and what not. im also sorry for getting pissy when talking to the admin when i really shouldnt of deeped it. I just want to spend the rest of the week i have off collage playing with my mates on perp. sorry again and i hope you do understand.

Reaction score
What about being disrespectful in the report? You should be happy @Ophelia didn't out that in the ban reason lol, but you still should address it when you make an apology to the person you insulted.

Reaction score
What about being disrespectful in the report? You should be happy @Ophelia didn't out that in the ban reason lol, but you still should address it when you make an apology to the person you insulted.
i mean i did adress it “im also sorry for getting pissy when talking to the admin” but yeah i am sorry. i just want to get on for the last of the time i have off collage

Reaction score
i also don’t get what you mean “insulted”

Status
Not open for further replies.