Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ophelia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Dave
Your Roleplay Name: John Mawr
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:626842016

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2

Why should this appeal be considered?: I didnt leave the server at all, Ophelia didn't even question me about this and I was just insta-kicked from the server. I just rolled up to Subs 2 and was closing the garage when some guy rolls up and hops out of his vehichle. I see he is armed so I back away from his car and into my home, at this point he hadnt said a word I dont think so, as I'm walking through the doorway he shouts hands up but after I heard what he had said the door was closed so I locked it and they drove away. Bear in mind this was outside of Subs 2 out front so it was a public area.

Reaction score
Hey @John Mawr, I suggest adding evidence of the situation you described since this cannot/wont be dealt with without valid evidence.

You can use any video recording made by yourself or anyone involved or go into your demos and then either record the demo or upload the entire demo.
If you dont know how to get a demo here is how: https://help.perpheads.com/page/demos---how-to-guide

If you dont know which demo it is then you can ask a staff member to provide you the name of the exact demo you need.

Reaction score

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score

After reviewing again the situation I'm very sorry I got the wrong steam ID

Status
Not open for further replies.