Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @peeps
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Iakftw
Your Roleplay Name: Mackensie Lawyer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:165074647

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20, 3.22 - User drove onto the highway using the off ramp, disconnected after a report was opened with them

Why should this appeal be considered?: I think this appeal should be considered because I completely understand why I was banned. I understand driving up the off ramp is against the rules and regret my actions entirely, I was unaware I had a report open with me when i disconnected. I have only ever been banned from the server 3 other times and I would not have disconnected if I had known about the report.

Additional Information: A fireman was hit by a player riding ina red mini, after this a swat truck accidentally ran over the fireman I told the police about it and followed the red mini to ask what he was doing, after the guy did not answer I continued playing on the server, i was unaware of any report open while playing and was not ingoring it. I accept That Driving up the ramp was against the rules but a ban of up to 5 days i find a bit excessive especially since I am a regular player on this server with only 3 other bans to my record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back