Ban Apology (peeps)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: peeps
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Beso (it was "me" at the time when i got banned)
Your Roleplay Name: Jamal Akram
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62299553

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.5, 3.20 - Revenge killed someone who killed them as a report they made on them wasn't going their way. Disconnected with a report open and within 10 minutes of committing a crime

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear PERPHeads Team,

So I would like to apologize for my actions and I know it wasnt right that I revenge rdmed that guy. The reason for the rdm was because he killed me for no reason when I was selling my stuff at bazar and it made me mad that i had to wait 4 minutes for nothing and when I made the report I didnt get a response at the end so i got even more mad and took everything in my hands and killed him to make me feel better. I hopped off GMod while the report was made and thats probably why I also got banned for leaving. I apologize to the person I killed and the admins. I hope you take this appeal serious and give me a second chance because
I would like to play 4 days earlier because the server was one of the most reasons I got back in gmod and had fun.

Sincerely,
Jamal Akram

Additional Information: The reason I used an AI is because my grammar in english isn't really that good and english isnt my first language and I also didnt see that you are not allowed to use it.

Reaction score

Please remember that the staff team are trying to help, and that getting to the bottom of a rule break can take time, especially when we are dealing with multiple things at once. Be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.