Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @peeps
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Months
Your Steam Name: AceAbo
Your Roleplay Name: Ace Abo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:547545090
Why were you punished?: 1.4, 1.6, 2.8 - User made sexual comments/actions, continuing after being told not to by a member of staff
Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I would like to apologize for my actions and comments that I said and did, it was really stupid and idiotic thing I did I was givin warning from a staff member a chance to stop what I was doing but I didn’t listen to staff that was very idiotic from me and I apologize for my behavior and for the players involved and for both staff members, you won’t see any sort of behavior like this in the future, thanks for your time.
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @peeps
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Months
Your Steam Name: AceAbo
Your Roleplay Name: Ace Abo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:547545090
Why were you punished?: 1.4, 1.6, 2.8 - User made sexual comments/actions, continuing after being told not to by a member of staff
Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I would like to apologize for my actions and comments that I said and did, it was really stupid and idiotic thing I did I was givin warning from a staff member a chance to stop what I was doing but I didn’t listen to staff that was very idiotic from me and I apologize for my behavior and for the players involved and for both staff members, you won’t see any sort of behavior like this in the future, thanks for your time.
