Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @[PH] Bnjemann
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Slosel
Your Roleplay Name: Sevdjan Azis
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:711852754

Why were you punished?: 3.4: Began shooting at police and bank robbers from his window during an active bank robbery. Disconnected before even explaining himself.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing this in regards of my ban, I want to apologize for my behaviour on the server and to the staff member that issued the ban. I'm sorry for braking 3.4 again while playing on this server. I'm sorry for the mistake I made while playing, because I was in my apartment and I shot at the police and the bank robers because I felt that I was locked inside of my regals apartment and I couldnt do anything to gain anything from the situation. I'm also sorry for leaving the server without explaining myself to a staff member, I didnt know I was gonna get issued an f6 and I just went to work. I waited a big portion of my ban to show that I'm sorry for my actions. Once again I'm sorry for my actions and I would like my apology to be considered because I haven't had any offences in a really long time.

Additional Information: Can't wait to play on the server!

Back