Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @phoondos
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: fantasy11009
Your Roleplay Name: Clifv Belouve
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59683922

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User pulled out a baseball bat whilst under direct gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: This is an apology to the Perp community and Admins:

I apologize for breaking 3.4 due to lack of knowledge and experience from being a new character still/learning the controls and mechanics of this great server.

I was previously warned of 3.4 since I did not fully understand at what distance/situations are considered gunpoint during the incident before this actual ban. And i sincerely apologize for this individual instance.

As for the actual ban instance, this was truly a mistake after seeing a guy walking into my property line with no weapon I walked away calling cops. I then turn the corner again seeing he may have had something in his hands and went to panic mode trying to figure out where the buttons were. While doing this I saw he had what looked like a DNA gun or a gun so going to look down at the keyboard and moving my right hand, I accidentally hit the scroll button. Immediately after, I tried cancelling but had my bat item selected instead. Im unsure if i clicked right away or tried pressing 4 thinking it was the keys, but a bat came out but i did not run back that much more. I did not charge the invader and/or swing the bat once during this time. I was shot down and killed rightfully.

After talking to Phoondos, I now more understand this rule and what it consists of, thinking I had to surrender at all costs if at gunpoint.

To be clear, the second scenario was truly an honest mistake and I apologize for wasting the time of the intruder and the admin team. I truly love this server as it is populated and contains a lot of great role play versus other servers. Again I am sorry for the lack of knowledge and the mistakes.

Thanks again Team Perp and Phoondos for working with me.

Clifv

Reaction score

Please note that if this rule is broken again in the near future it's likely that you will be receiving a much longer punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.