Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @phoondos
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: alexandrovich
Your Roleplay Name: Michael Finnegan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31721080

Why were you punished?: 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: // I do NOT want to be unbanned

I would like to apologize for my recent ban and the 3 warnings I have.

I've had lots of fun playing on PERP and I believe it is an amazing community, with a lot of effort put into it.
That is why, I feel obliged to apologize for my ban and warnings one by one:

1) (BAN) May 18, 2024 11:14 PM
3.4 - User stalled under gunpoint instead of complying with the gunman's demands, putting their hands up instead. Once their hands went down, they immediately pressed their panic button, leading to their death.

-I agree, I should not have pressed the panic button nor surrender. I am sorry for that and I will try to think faster next time (and propery!)

2) (WARNING) May 7, 2024 2:13 PM
1.2, 1.4: Used a word that was similar to a racial slur in OOC as to contribute to a discussion that was already pushing boundaries likely to cause shock value laughs.

-I am sorry for being so childish some times. This is not something I actually find funny at all anyways wether it's a brainfart or just a disrespectful lack of thinking.

3) (WARNING) Mar 3, 2024 4:01 PM
3.4 - While under gunpoint from multiple armed people the user ran away resulting in their death

-Happens for not reading the rules closely and more than once to remember them. I am truly sorry for that.

4) (WARNING) Dec 5, 2023 4:43 PM
3.4 - User revived cops in an active shootout as a medic

DITTO

Again, good job on your amazing community.
I'm looking forward to keep learning and realizing this is more than just a game, but a place with real people I must respect and play taking the rules more seriously in order to achieve an enjoyable and respectful gaming experience.

Thanks for waking me up a bit.

Reaction score

Please note that any following punishments for this rule will have a longer sentence regardless of staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.