Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: wist
Your Roleplay Name: Luka Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:576805273

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing this appeal to express my sincerest apologies here in reference to the insincere behaviour that I showed on the server about 4 months ago.
I cheated because of anger and pure self-interest. I've now re-thought my decisions and wanted to try giving this server another go. I once again apologise for such unethical and disobedient behaviour but I promise you that I will abide by the rules, norms and conduct that are expected on the server. Besides, there's no real reason for me to cheat anymore, as I know that I will be banned in a time span of 2-3 days like last time. If you decide not to unban me, that's totally okay and understandable, thanks for considering.
I also want to apologise to all of the people that have had their experiences ruined because of me cheating, even if its less than 15 people who probably don't remember it.

Additional Information: I'd like to add that out of the 170+ hours that I poured into the server, only about 5-10 were actually me cheating on the server.
Some of my friends are getting back into the server and it feels really bad being left out just because I was self entitled and made a stupid mistake like this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.