Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: wist
Your Roleplay Name: Luka Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:576805273

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Here we go. I am writing this appeal to, once again, express my deepest apologies here in reference to the insincere behaviour that I showed on the server. I have been waiting for this moment to appeal, as I was banned exactly one year ago.

I cannot describe how much I regret my actions, and I’m incredibly sorry for every single individual that was negatively impacted by my actions. I cheated out of anger and pure self-interest. In the time span of a year that I’ve been banned, not only have I matured, I have come to realize how much my cheating actually affected other people and what a negative impact it had on them. Now that I’ve re-thought my decisions, I would like to give this server another go. I give out my sincerest apologies not only to the players of Perpheads, but also the admins. I’ve spent a lot of time on this server, and it’s, without a doubt, one of my favourite communities even with the fact that I’m banned. I have tried my best to be active in the community, however, it’s extremely hard because I have no in-game presence. I am aware that it is really hard to accept a reoccurring cheater, however, I can assure you that I will NEVER in my life cheat again.

Again, I would like to apologize for such unethical and disobedient behaviour. I promise you that I will abide by the rules, norms and conducts that are expected on the server.

Additional Information: I hope that you will consider unbanning me, giving me a new chance, as I wish to return, and play again with my friends. I want to thank you for reading through all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.