Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: TheBigLowstrow
Your Roleplay Name: Kim Ellul
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:713381983

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User shot and killed 2 people for no reason. He also stayed in the area afterwards

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like this appeal to be considered because i just joined this server 3 days ago and i had enjoyed every minute of it!I made friends and i was talking to people so they can help me in this game!I would like to say sorry for killing thoose 2 players because i was trying to roleplay but i didnt read the rules saying i cant kill people when they did nothing to you! So i had time to read the rules and every laws about the server and now i had understand every rule and law and i would like to say sorry for the mess i made.I hope you can understand my situation and I hope you can see that I have realised my own faults and mistakes I have made.Im trying to become a better person on this server and i wont do this again! Sorry for everything Admins! I hope i get unbanned on this server. Thank you for reading through and discussing my appeal/apology and using your time! I hope I recieve good news but I understand any of the decisions you make. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.