Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Kapten bumbibjörn
Your Roleplay Name: Carlos Zepol
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79683705

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - User disconnected whilst restrained

Why should this appeal be considered?: First off I would like to apologies to both Pug as I'm assuming he had to deal with the situation after I had disconnected so my sincere apologies to him. Secondly, I would like to apologies to the officer that had detained me before I disconnected as it clearly impacted his RP experience which was entirely my fault. I could give a long list of excuses as to why I left but at the end of the day I was just bored and fed up which I understand is not a valuable excuse what so ever and after being in this community for almost 6 years I should know by now not to let my emotions get the better of me what so ever so for that I am also truly sorry.

Additional Information: n/a

Reaction score
Well, to be really honest with you. You didn't impact my RP that much. Though I told you several times to stop impounding the car in the middle of the shootout and leave to preserve your life which you failed to follow. I was coming back litteraly 10 seconds later to uncuff you but you were gone. I'd highly suggest not attempting to impound cars in the middle of shootouts next time. But as I said, my RP wasnt impacted that much. So I don't really mind you getting unbanned :D

Status
Not open for further replies.