Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Racexs
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: fatdoobies
Your Roleplay Name: Aboubacar Omobalade
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85899821

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.20 - User had a new player on top of a railway which was placed so it went over the regals 5 balcony after he made the new player go up there he removed the prop so the new player fell to their death, afterward user disconnected straight after.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I feel as though ive had a few weeks to reflect on my actions and how I have not only wasted staff time but affected the experience of players on the server. And come to terms with what i have done wrong and recognise how I will strive to avoid these mistakes in the future.

So i'd like to start with saying i'm sorry to anyone i've affected due to my silly and incolent actions on the server and any staff who may have been looking into my report. As I have not only ruined / tarnished the experience of peers on the server but wasted time of staff and not taken it seriously in the moment.

I don't know what i was thinking in the moment, but I regret my decisions and should have not messed about or trolled the new player as they are new to the community and may have shunned their experience, i should have taken it seriously and responded with real reasons to justify my actions instead of acting like an idiot... (As i should always be acting seriously with situations that are influencing the experience of innocent players on the server)

Me and my friends were just trying to have fun and mess around and did not intend to ruin anyones time while playing on the server, from my perspective it was just a joke originally I admit i was clearly wrong and apologising in the moment leading to my ban.

I have recently been enjoying the server alot and would like to be able to come back and prove myself to not only the staff team but the community on how i can contriubute to the server like i used to before my Bug Exploit ban. As it is now the Christmas holidays and im able to dedicate time to the server and community once again while enjoying my time on perpheads.

I dont expect for this to be reduced or lifted due to my stupid actions in the moment, but wanted to take it as an oppurtunity to be mature and responsible for my actions as they have effected others.

Thank you for your time Racxes and whoever reads/ reviews this Apology.
Yours Sincerly Aboubacar Omobalade

Status
Not open for further replies.