Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: !=M4A1=1
Your Roleplay Name: Filip Larsson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121573669

Why were you punished?: Reason MassRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing to appeal my ban from the Garry's Mod server for Mass RDM. I understand that my actions were unacceptable and disrupted the gameplay experience for others on the server. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or frustration my actions may have caused.

I acknowledge that Mass RDM is a serious offense and goes against the rules and spirit of the server. I take full responsibility for my actions and assure you that they were not reflective of my usual behavior or intentions. I understand the importance of maintaining a positive and enjoyable gaming environment for all players.

I want to assure you that I have reflected on my actions and understand the impact they had on the server community. I am committed to adhering to the server rules and contributing positively to the gameplay experience for all players in the future.

I respectfully request that you consider unbanning me from the server. I assure you that I have learned from this experience and will make every effort to abide by the rules and regulations moving forward. I value the opportunity to continue playing on your server and contributing to its vibrant community.

Thank you for considering my appeal. I appreciate your time and attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
M4A1

Additional Information: I have nothing more to say. Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.