Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Riekelt
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Ben Lockwood
Your Roleplay Name: Ben Lockwood
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:512443385

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - User disconnected while being arrested, user was frustrated over a rule break and was told by staff not to disconnect. User proceeded to do so anyways after being informed that the matter would be handled after a demo has been reviewed.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because I think that having 25 minutes of my life wasted by people clearly stalling and being deliberately abrasive will be a difficult thing to refund via the console.
When you review the demo (If it ever actually gets sent), you will see that they where just trying to waste time and wind me up.
I won't be subjected to having my time wasted by a random arrest and minutes of stall RP because they know staff won't intervene.

Additional Information: If on review I said anything to those cops prior to my arrest please extend my ban to a perm, if not I feel strongly it should be removed.

Reaction score

I understand your frustration over being falsely arrested, however I asked all parties involved to continue roleplay and that I'd get back to you after reviewing the demo at a later point in time.

If the officers proceeded to hold you needlessly after I went on to handle another report, then you should have let me know in the report and give me the chance to respond to that.

For now, as both officers have been banned - and I am convinced that your time was needlessly wasted by these officers - I'll unban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.