Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @rogue and goonsberg
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Vikevix
Your Roleplay Name: Viktor vix
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197188685

Why were you punished?: (Enacted by Enforcer Goonsberg) 3.4 & 3.24 - User failed to follow orders under gunpoint & instead broke character and told them they cannot mug here, although they were trying to raid not mug. Longer ban due to just returning from 3.4 ban.

Why should this appeal be considered?: hi I am very sorry for what I did. From what I can remember, I was hanging out with my friend when the police came and told us to come outside. We did, and the people living above us came out with guns on their backs. When I tried to go back into my apartment, they told me to put my hands up. I thought they were trying to mug me, so I told them they couldn’t mug me here. I know it took me a while for me to put my hands up, and I’m very sorry for that. Right after they told me to put my hands up, they told me to unlock the door. I couldn’t take my keys out because I had my hands up. Just as I was about to unlock the door, they killed me. I hope this apology is enough to get unbanned. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back