Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: rxsm, Haris
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Sejdo smokvica plin
Your Roleplay Name: Johnatnan Griffin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:589559187

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - Disconnected to avoid confiscation by police // Banned for Haris // Extended to 5 days for Ban Evasion

Why should this appeal be considered?: The reason i disconected while i was at questioning at the police is just because I had to go you can see I did not log on the server since because it was getting pretty late so I had to go and thats why i left I even wrote in chat that I was going the police just took too long and it turned out I had to go in the middle of the investigation hope i get unbanned asap
Ty

Additional Information: However I dont understand this ban evasion ban extension happened to me multiple times i got console banned for “evading” turns out sharing ur computer with your friends letting them log on on your computer is a big nono so I don’t understand the ban extension however yes I did log off while in cuffs not to evade confiscating but just because I really had to go no way around it I hope I can get unbanned ASAP so i can return to perpheads much thanks in advance

Reaction score

The extension has been amended upon further review, the rest of the ban appeal is up to the discretion of @Haris

Reaction score
We were only "taking so long" because you were failing to tell us which gun you had stored belonged to the person raiding your property; perhaps you should have just complied to speed things up. In the future you should probably inform staff via F6 if you have to leave during an RP situation. That being said, your ban has expired anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.