Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: samSM
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 8 Months

Your Steam Name: ViggoBoii
Your Roleplay Name: Viggo Larsen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:189192621

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: MassRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all, over half of the time has passed (4 months and 15 days). I think 8 months is a little bit too much. Yeah I know massRDM is a big deal, I get it, but… 8 months is just about 250 days, and that is a lot of fucking time. I feel like SamSM here may have had a bad day and took the decision very quickly which I got because I was kind of annoying. I regret it a lot because I was honestly just bored with my friend, and we got the idea of doing a little terrorism, and that was very stupid. It was stupid to exchange 1 minute of joy to 8 months of pain. I don’t know what to say. There is not much to say about it. I can’t get to 250 words like it says because the incident was very short, and I'm just sorry, but you have already heard that a lot of times. So yeah I kinda just want to get back on the server and play with my friends again.

Reaction score

4 months and 15 days
How did you get that number? It's been 3 months and 13 days

I feel like SamSM here may have had a bad day and took the decision very quickly which I got because I was kind of annoying
This is a bad thing to say in an appeal! You killed 11 people!

Make a better appeal wherein you take responsibility for your actions instead of whatever this is

Status
Not open for further replies.