Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: greg69
Your Roleplay Name: Elias Ohman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78956202

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2, 1.6 - Player made discriminatory comments towards another player in another language via an in-game phone call, when asked about it withheld information regarding his reasoning for doing so.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, so this started with a friend of mine telling me to prank call another guy and he told me something to say in another language which unbeknownst to me at the time was of discriminatory nature.

I had no intentions of being discriminatory or toxic towards this person and I sincerely apologise for my actions, and I hope that I'll be able to make amends so that this person knows that I meant no harm.

Additional Information: As stated above, when asked about who told me to say these things I declined as I don't want to betray the trust of my friend.

I very much enjoy playing on this server and being part of this community, I just feel as though I am put in a difficult situation where I do not want to betray my friend who told me to say these things but I also want to make things right.

I am hoping you can somewhat understand the situation I am in and that I'll be accepted back into the community.

And ive now learned my lesson. Ive Metagamed now twice and it will not happen again, ive realised its incredibly unfair towards the other players and that im ruining both the fun for me but for the other players aswell, Im very sorry and this will not happen again. Ive been banned now twice for it and i don't want a third time.

Thank you for considering!

Status
Not open for further replies.