Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Pacific
Your Roleplay Name: John Goldfinger
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:507901775

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.20

Why should this appeal be considered?: First off I'd like to say im sorry for Rage quitting after i got killed. Normaly i check for the black screen before disconnecting but this time i forgot to check for it Im sorry for that, I did not know the people outside my door was police or just criminals trying to bait me out so i stood ready with my gun up to the door, when the door breatched a cop shot me and i exlaimed Im not trying to hurt you, and retreeted two cops entered and Continued to open fire making me open fire completley once i went down i just Alt+F4ed and went out for a walk with my doggo, once i came back inside I saw a one week ban, I Understand completley that some punnishment is called for in this situation as i did Leave to avoid Roleplay, But the 3.4 I dont Really understand cause i did not initiate the Gunfight a pistol cop did so,

Additional Information: I did not mean to harm the officers ROle play experiance with my Actions but when reflecting oppon them I completley understand that this is a horrible thing to do, And i will rethink before doing it the next time. Dont think mathers for the appeal but I currently have Covid with a high fever so im Short tempered. love yall!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.