Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Cee
Your Roleplay Name: Timmy Tee
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49281921

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: "2.5 - Player threw several Molotov around the regal's apartments for no reason."

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'd like to start off by saying the admin in question was very understanding, patient and very lenient with me.

SamSN took a great deal of his own time to show and provide very in-depth explainations of why "I cannot just start fires anywhere" and which I have the upmost respect for, he actually gave me in-depth example of scenarios where I could use molotovs correctly.

I'm not appealing to be unbanned, as I feel the admin in question was already lenient with me enough to only give me a 1 day ban. This is an appeal to change the ban reason. The ban reason states I threw "serveral" molotovs when in-fact i threw in that situation just 2. I'd really appreciate if you could check the logs on this and update the ban from "serveral" to 2.

I personally think this would have a big effect on my account given the misinformation and I'd appreciate if someone could validate and update the reason.

Thanks!

TLDR: Not an unban appeal, but, to update the incorrect "serveral" to 2.

Additional Information: Thanks SamSN for taking like 25 mins of his own time. Very professional and understanding prior to me not knowing that "I can't just set fires anywhere" he made this clear to me you can't do this.

Reaction score

Bit of a weird request and it’ll make barely any difference to how you’re treated in sits in the future but I’ll change it to two if it really bothers you.

Status
Not open for further replies.