Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Dr.harvey
Your Roleplay Name: Harvey langiston
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:217969662

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because the ban reasoning was not correct The guy that i was raiding had a friend in the back with a gun and i saw it when he removed the wooden planks with hes phys gun also 2.5 Excessive Negativity
is not the correct rule sense i did not do these things Intentionally mug and target new players.
Destroy valuable items due to basic distaste such as product prices.
Killing a player over verbal insults, minor or accidental actions.
Killing a player after mugging them because they’ve seen your identity.
Cause unnecessary damage to a stolen vehicle without good reason.
Use explosives or incendiaries without taking precautions to ensure that uninvolved player's items are not damaged.
Use molotov cocktails in raids without prior negative interactions which would justify their use.
thats rule 2.5 and i have not done any of the above

Reaction score
also this is all the rules for raiding

5.3 Raiding​

Civilians are not allowed to raid, or assist others who are raiding, an occupied property more than 2 times in a 60 minute period, or raid the same property more than once in a 60 minute period. If a civilian has died whilst raiding a property, they must wait 1 hour after they have respawned before attempting to raid, or assist others in raiding that property. Players who died whilst raiding or being raided may also not return to the situation until it has finished. Players are only permitted to use 2 bombs per raid, timed or remote. This does not include grenades.

If a neighbouring property assists or attempts to defend a property you are raiding, you may raid the neighbouring property which will be counted as the same raid.

This rule does not apply to players participating in raids on public buildings.

Reaction score

Nowhere in this apology do you actually apologise, if you want to dispute the reasoning for your ban feel free to make a ban dispute.

raw

also this is all the rules for raiding
I would recommend taking the time to read through the main text of both of these rules, as your comments here have made it very clear that you read the example provided in 2.5 and the title of 5.3 but didn't read the rest of either.

Status
Not open for further replies.