Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Sean
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: ScatPac2023
Your Roleplay Name: Anthony Colombo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:710270797

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I left the game during a police scene.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I believe my appeal should be considered is because everyone needs a second chance and my friend was helping me make some money and we kept getting robbed and mugged constantly so I did not want to lose my gun and drugs so I did a stupid move and left the game because I had panicked in worry of losing my drugs and gun. I understand that it was wrong and my actions should of never taken place but people make mistakes and the only way to fix them is a second chance. I understand that I ruined the role play for other players but at the time I was panicked and did not know what to do. I know that my ban I a 1 day ban but I do want to try to get it removed off my record and also I want to try to get appealed so I can join the game today and make the money I was supposed to because today was supposed to be a big money earning day because my boss had a couple of jobs for my and my friends to do. My actions this morning should of never taken place and I apologize for what I did and to whom I ruined the role play for. I am just asking for a second chance and if I can be un-banned today, I have a clean record with maybe only 1 or 2 warnings and I am just wanting to play and enjoy. So please take my appeal into consideration.
Thanks,
Anthony Colombo

Additional Information: Out of curiosity is there evidence that I did so if not that's fine im not going to go out of my way to get a bigger case on staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.