Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Sean
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Marley
Your Roleplay Name: Richard Beer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:8389493

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: planting bombs while role playing as a terrorist in the irish republican army

Why should this appeal be considered?: i thought it was a valid reason to plant bombs in a roleplay context. i joined an org that was called the irish republican army and was roleplaying as a criminal element with political goals, and in context of the history of ireland and in particular northern ireland i thought that i was keeping in character by doing the actions i was banned for. i must plead i am new to the game and i'm not used to the rules and customers of the server. But my actions were in consideration meant to be a serious roleplay and i apologise if i broke the rules and did something i was not supposed to do.

Additional Information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubles

Reaction score
When playing on the game server, you must act realistically, which means that you role-play as a character in the game : RULE

Reaction score

I tried explaining to you in the sit that it was wrong but yet you chose to ignore me and call the rules stupid. If you were sorry then you would have accepted the re-education I was trying to provide and moved on but you chose not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.