Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Sean
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: DemoMan
Your Roleplay Name: Jimmy Love
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.4 - User killed two Officers over one of his organisation members being stopped for speeding by Police. The user has then been involved with his organisation in a range of shootouts across the city causing multiple people to die over what could have been just a speeding ticket.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I shot them because i thought we was going to get arrested (we all had guns ready for raiding, huge mistake), not in any orgs and never want to be be affiliated with them.

regardless i broke the rules and sean 100% made the correct action, i;m begging for a ban than is less than 2 weeks.

i never have and never will associate with other originations, always play solo and my actions are all mine, dont want anyone to get in trouble for my actions :(

Additional Information: i love perps <3

I'm willing to give you another chance since it does seem to be a genuine mistake which escalated quickly. There is nothing wrong with you playing with other organisations but just ensure you communicate well to ensure you have the correct reasoning to be shooting at someone. I think in this instance, you made an assumption which unfortunately got you into a lot of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back