Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Sean
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Months

Your Steam Name: DavidGough
Your Roleplay Name: David Gough
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:603942538

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 1.6 - User decided to run towards a bomb, clearly cordoned off by Police yelling, "I'M SUICIDAL". He's just being a minge and putting his life at risk for no reason. In the report, he then tried to lie by saying "I thought it was a radio" when he was very much aware it was a bomb. Horrible record for 3.4.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Sean,

I want to apologise for breaking rule 3.4, 1.6 . I know I said multiple times in the past that I will change my behaviour and won't break 3.4 again. After my last appeal got accepted I still managed to get banned for the same rule 5 days later and I proved to the community that the words I say in my appeals don't mean anythin to you.

I also wanna say sorry for lying in the report, I knew I got caught and I tried to talk my way out of it, but I only made it worse. I know I deserve this ban but I still have the motivation to make an appeal and to apologise for my actions. I have been banned for over than 2 months now and I was wondering if I could get any chance of getting unbanned. I know I ask for a lot and the chances are so little. I didn't mean to break 3.4 I was just so stupid enough to try and get attention by walking to an unexploded bomb. So all I can say is that im sorry Sean and I hope you will forgive me.

Additional Information: I learned that lying only makes it worse and that I really need to start following the rules. Thank you for reading this and have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.