Ban Apology (Sidd, A1 for (Ban Reduction))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sidd, A1 for (Ban Reduction)
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Gucci Kid Official
Your Roleplay Name: Roger Dolan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42397248

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 2.5, 3.4 - User attempted to kill someone in front of a cop with a their vehicle because they were "stood on their 4 million dollar car". When questioned about it he lied about the situation attempting to say he was "parking his car better". // Extended for 1.1 in shoutbox, very salty actually

Why should this appeal be considered?: I just want to start off by saying sorry to all the staff members of this community, you guys work effortlessly to maintain this community. What I did was wrong, I ran somebody over cause they stood on my car and acted like a fool when being confronted and also after when I was punished for it. I should have taken the 1 week ban and just considered myself lucky but I instead decided to name call an admin which did nothing for anybody and resulted in me getting perm banned. I am very grateful for A1 for reducing my ban to a 6 month but I also think that this is also alot of what I did. I really had no idea I can get perm banned or even this much punishment of complaining in the shoutbox, my intentions were not to embarrass anybody, I was just upset, going through a bunch of things that day and it all added up to that one event. I really do enjoy this server, the community, seeing my friends, I just want to be a positive force in this place, As you can tell by my game time and even my record, I am here to role play and I did not mean for that one dumb moment of mine to become the ultimatum of this server experience. I know there is a strict policy for rule breakers which is why I always did my best to prevent that. I know my comments of me saying "I dont care" and "I already won cause I have a buggatti" sounded wrong, materialistic and not what the server is about but that was only because I prob took the role playing a bit too far. I just worked very hard for everything I have on the server and over reacted. This one moment of me having an "Outburst" was pointless , caused everybody pain and even brough more trouble since there was no point to any of my comments. Once again I am sorry, I care alot and did not mean anything I have said. If there is a way for you to consider a reduction, I will be grateful as this is my favorite community by far and I dont want to jeopardize the reputation of this community. I am here to role play, have fun, make friends and just be a positive force, Thank you and once again I am sorry.

A1L

Reaction score
As stated in my previous accepted message, your ban won't be lowered anymore, please wait it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.