Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sidd
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Gucci Kid Official
Your Roleplay Name: Roger Dolan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42397248

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 , 1.6, Complaining in the shoutbox

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all I would like to start by saying I am sorry for acting in a disrespectful manner, not only towards you but also to the person I ran over. I was wrong, I did deserve the 1 week ban. I just wanted to say ( which does not excuse me from what I did ) that the reason I spammed the shoutbox was because I read my ban was extended to 2 weeks instead of 1. I know common rationale should have been to just create a ban appeal and be done with it. Apologizing for what I did does not mean I should not suffer the consequences but making it a 1 week ban into a 6 month then a perm ban is too much. I know I disrespected you but that was during role play. I have 26 days of gametime on this server, I have made many friends, I come here for the true role playing experience so yes I am sorry if I came off strong when I saw somebody standing on my car. The only reason I expected you to (as a police officer) to tell him to get off my car was cause I have been warned and even detained by police for doing the same exact thing you and the person you were talking to were doing. I just wanted to say that I do not think a permaban is the solution to this and that I am sorry if I caused any disrespect OOC.

Additional Information:

A1L

Reaction score

Lowered to 6 months considering your comments on the forums after your ban. Your ban won't be lowered anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.