Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @sidd
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Biggo
Your Roleplay Name: Riley Boston
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:547475683

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User sat on a c2 when cops were raiding his property with people inside, people shot back and he instantly died.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I had only just come back off a ban and was being a bit silly to be honest, i had just been basing with my friends and not doing a whole lot and got bored i suppose. As when i had returned to my apartment there was a abundance of PD outside with a warrant for the building but i had not known the reason and thought that because my friend said so, it was clear inside and they had no reason so thinking in the minute and not taking appropriate action when a TFU officer placed a C2 i decided to run into it and was so, shot then by my friends inside trying to defend the building, even though i thought it was funny at the time i recognised where i went wrong and realised how it was unrealistic action that could affect others so for that i apologise and will do better next time, getting the full story and stop acting like an idiot.

Cheers

Additional Information: N/A