Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sindarin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Capone
Your Roleplay Name: Cory Howard
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:170395402

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2, 3.2, 3.20 - User constantly used the n word after being told to stop several times as he said he was black so it was alright, he then chose to disconnect in cuffs. User used discord to talk to his friends and give IC info, only stopping so when a player who was not in there discord group was joining them

Why should this appeal be considered?: I believe that yall should consider my appeal because it was my first time on the server and I was very new to Garry's mod roleplay that's I apologize I kept using the N word when told to stop but I am an African American so Commonly used its just in my vocabulary Sometimes I be saying it without realizing idk And I apologize for Metagaming and breaking the rules me and my friend were brand new to the server and trying figure stuff out but I think we got some good enough experience so we don't need to metagame and just use game chat and I already did most of the ban time I apologize for my actions that went against Prepheads Server rules I have read over the game rules and I know what to do and what not to do

Additional Information: My apologies Im just trying have fun

Reaction score

I will unban you now as you have already been banned a couple days longer then your meta gaming friends, consider this your one chance when it comes to 1.2, make sure you control your vocabulary in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.