Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sadirian
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: AmitBs991
Your Roleplay Name: Dylen Dror
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:518091857

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: for rule 3.4 "putting your life in risk"

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello. I want to say sorry about breaking the rule 3.4. I did read the rule and know the situation, I was playing alot time whitout breaking this rule and I saw someone maybe breaking it so I reported him to an admin. then the admin told me that there is situation that you can escape or rush to the side to escape your life theat. so I did something like that and I thought its one of this situation. I didnt know that I am not allowed to do it. and thats why I say sorry about it. I will not do this things again. and now you think that I mean the same thing from last apology... so I dont. I mean I will never think there is a situation that you can escape your life theart and I am sorry for being so stupid that I even thinked about it. I know that maybe you dont trust me or something bcs other apology. but for real now I know EXACTLY the things I need and please trust me about that thing.
Thank you for your time and I wish you will accept my apology.
Dylen.

Additional Information: btw I told that to the admin who banned me and if you dont want to believe you can check.
I am from israel and there is a holiday that is coming in and its for kinda 2 weeks and I planned to play alot time on server bcs I dont really have what to do at all.
and now I am banned for all the time of the holiday so I will be bored alot.
I dont think you care but I am just saying that.
I just saying sorry and wish you will forgive me. :"|

Status
Not open for further replies.