Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sindarin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin Ruggiero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User grabbed a gun during a active shootout at regals directly infront of PD officers saying it was his as he then ran away, claimed it was a joke as server would be rebooting soon

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,

I got a ban for 3.4 and first of all i want to say thanks Sindarin for 1 week ban, and i understand that my record for 3.4 is very, very bad and next ban will probably be issued for atleast 1 month

Im sorry for distressing you that i took your weapon and said its mine, right in 20 seconds before server restart,i understand the action i did is very stupid.

I know i've made too many appeals and only 2-3 of them got accepted,i know that all players probably not trust me anymore because I've broke 3.4 too many times...

I went in a 4 days vacantion,and i really want to play perpheads when i return home,and i really want to enjoy it.

I'm being very respectfull with all perpheads players,and always joking when its possible with them,i also help new players a lot by giving them weapons,other materials or stuff and also via /help chat.

Im sorry again for that,Sindarin i hope you reading that and understanding me.

Status
Not open for further replies.